Living at Nittany Commons offers students of PSU Wilkes-Barre the very best in apartment-style housing value:
- WALK to classes as Nittany Commons is located immediately adjacent to PSU-WB campus
- Maximum 6-person apartments (Hemlock & Oak Buildings) or 5-person apartments (Aspen & Birch Buildings) offer single or double bedrooms, fully furnished and equipped with energy-efficient appliances and all services
- High-Speed Wired and Wi-Fi Internet, 160+Channels of DirecTV(r) in Hi-Def, and many other amenities make Nittany Commons your best value in housing
- Monitored alarms, security patrols, keyless locking systems and an on-site resident manager add security for all residents
- A variety of payment plans, including deferred due dates for those receiving student loans/financial aid make Nittany Commons affordable and YOUR best VALUE for your housing $$$$!
Welcome to Nittany Commons at PSU Wilkes-Barre!
While you share your apartment with others you DO NOT share financial responsibility for rental, as each resident signs an Individual Lease Agreement.
Residents are billed for their share of apartment electric and TV and Internet connection fees at low cost, with no “markup” over actual usage.
Taxes, refuse, water, sewer, snow plowing, furniture, appliances and all maintenance IS INCLUDED in rental.
A variety of payment plans are available, with deferred due dates for those receiving financial aid or student loans.
Nittany Commons is a Smoke-Free and Drug Free Facility
Nittany Commons and PSU Wilkes-Barre are proud of the diverse backgrounds of our residents! We welcome student/residents from many areas of Pennsylvania, many states in the USA, and International Student/Residents. We offer flexible programs to meet the special needs of all who apply.
Nittany Commons is WORLD FRIENDLY!